Leadership & Management Programme
When did you last invest time developing you or your teams leadership and management skills?
Everything that happens in a business is a direct result of their leadership and management effectiveness.
How effective is it within your company?
IQ 4 Business are offering a high impact programme to support Leaders and Managers to help drive business success in this critical post Covid period.
Who will benefit from this programme?
Do any of these questions resonate with you or your team?
- Are you new to management?
- Are you finding people problems are stopping you and your team getting the results you desire?
- Do you dread giving feedback when things are not right?
- Are you not enjoying being a leader at the moment?
- Do you have to do it all yourself, because it’s easier or quicker in the short-term?
- Does less get done when you aren’t there?
- Do you struggle to communicate with team based across sites or home-working?
If you identified with any of the above then this is for you!
What will I get out of it?
This programme gives you a unique blend of theory, practical tips and tools to review where you are now so you can create an action plan to fine tune your leadership and management skills, building both your confidence and team performance
By the end of the programme, you will:
- Apply different leadership and management styles in the right way at the right time
- Avoid common mistakes
- Delegate effectively so that stuff gets done!
- Improve how you communicate and overcome barriers to great communication
- Identify different styles of behaviour and how to adapt your style to maximise performance
- Know the traits of a high performing team and how to develop them
- Carry out highly effective staff 1:1 reviews – to drive results and support your team
- Overcome conflict
- Carry out highly impactful team meetings
- Apply tips and techniques for managing time effectively for you and your team
- Gain clarity about what really matters when working with the people in your business
- Apply your learning in a dynamic and powerful way
What do I need to commit to for this course?
The course comprises 6 half-day, face-to-face workshops from 9am to 1pm run every fortnight at an investment of £1000+VAT per person
This includes virtual 1:1 drop-in support sessions in between the workshops to answer any individual queries or discuss a workplace scenario in more detail.
Working in comfortable surroundings with like-minded business people, you will have access to highly experienced Leadership & Management Trainers with a reputation of delivering the right sort of training to create change within individuals, to improve their leadership capabilities. Based on theory but applied in a very practical and clear way – -the content will inspire you to improve you or your teams current skills and move forward as an effective Leader and Manager.