Business Development Manager (BDM) opening
Are you looking for something flexible that will enable you to join an excellent team of professionals based in Heathfield, without having to compromise on your current lifestyle?
…then you’ll be the Business Development Manager we are looking for!
IQ4Business is a specialist business coaching and training company, well known and respected for delivering fantastic business growth advice and results with companies across Sussex and Kent.
As a leading franchise partner to ActionCOACH (the world’s number 1 business coaching firm), the company offers the very best systems, most up to date concepts, and has a global network of approximately 2000 coach brains to draw upon. In addition to that the franchise has exceptional training and support to ensure continual improvement.
If you have the skills, and an attitude that shows you are right for an award-winning team that helps the business owners of Sussex and Kent, this is the role you’ve been looking for:
This exciting Business Development Manager position provides you with the opportunity to develop your sales and marketing skills, whilst also helping the business community achieve more as a whole. It’s an important position, and requires strong relationship building skills and a real passion for helping others to succeed.
This role involves the following duties and responsibilities…
- Professionally communicating with Owners and Directors of companies on a daily basis
- Developing strong offline and online marketing material to encourage engagement
- Pro-actively generating interest in business coaching, mentoring and training
- Booking meetings with the Business Owner and Business Coach
- Quickly establishing a clear understanding of business challenges and opportunities
It is really varied work, and will suit you if you have a proven record of building trust, impeccable ethics, effective sales and marketing skills in the business to business environment.
The ideal candidate will….
- Be a team player, with a demonstrable track record of delivering results
- Have excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Be committed to being the very best they can be
- Have a genuine Interest in business and making a difference, motivated by helping other people succeed
- Have the ability to work flexible hours, and to attend networking and training events
Three vital characteristics are the ability to:
Be able to follow a process, be focused on goals and be great with people!
- You’ll get full training and extensive support
- Be part of a dynamic team, focussed on making a difference in the southeast
- Your salary package is a combination of base pay plus commission for introduced business.
- We also offer the option to work from home when required.
How to apply
If you are ambitious and believe you have what it takes to coach at the highest level, then please apply here
This role can be part or full time, OTE £30-£50k pa
If you wish to find out more about this role, please get in touch with Sarah Gill on 01435 872495.
Reference ID: BDM2021
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £24k-£50k per year
Our very spacious office layout satisfies 2 meter distancing rules. Hand sanitisers available at several locations for easy access.
We look forward to hearing from you!