Business Coach opening
Are you highly experienced in owning, running, or managing businesses?
Do you like the idea of helping others to achieve success too?
…You could be the Business Coach we are looking to join our award-winning team!
IQ4Business is an award-winning coaching and training company working as part of ActionCOACH, the World’s Number 1 Business Coaching Firm. We currently have an opening for two Business Coaches to join the team, and help to grow the influence and impact within the East Sussex and West Kent area.
This exciting role would give you the opportunity to develop your coaching skillset, and share the experiences you bring with local Business Owners who have ambitions to grow and become more capable. It’s an important position, and requires a focused mind and a real passion for helping others to succeed.
You will be meeting Owners and Directors of companies on a daily basis; helping them to:
- Establish meaningful personal and business goals
- Initiate organisational change
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies
- Improve financial management
- Build business processes and systems
- Develop great teams of people with a strong business culture
- Prepare for sale and expansion.
It is really varied work, and suits a person who has a proven record of building trust, impeccable ethics, effective problem-solving and results driven skills in the business environment.
The ideal candidates…
- Will be team players, with a track record for delivering results
- Have excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Committed to being the very best coach they can be
- Genuinely interested in business and making a difference
- Have solid skills in business and coaching plus the ability and desire to learn from others
- Will be well networked with UK Business Owners
Non-negotiables: Can FOLLOW a system, has a positive attitude and is good with people!
- You’ll get full training and extensive support
- You’ll have access to over 3,500 strategies and tactics to assist in your day-to-day business coaching
- Your salary package is a combination of base pay PLUS a shared income based on the revenue of the client base you are working with PLUS commission for introduced business.
How to apply
If you are ambitious and believe you have what it takes to coach at the highest level, then please Sarah Gill by email (see below), enclosing your cover letter.
- Contact: Sarah Gill, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: ACH2022
- Keywords: coaching, management, coach, business, sales director, marketing director, finance director
We look forward to hearing from you!